Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VAMC
Primary Care offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention. Primary Care allows you to identify one physician and team responsible for serving all of your healthcare needs. Our goal is to help you remain healthy and have a better quality of life through this coordinated effort.
A Primary Care Provider can be a physician, nurse practitioner, or a physician's assistant. A Primary Care Team is a group of healthcare professionals responsible for coordinating your care. In addition to a physician, other members of the team may include nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, and social workers, depending on your needs. You will be assigned a Primary Care Provider and a Primary Care Team.
Primary Care providers are located at all of our Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
Appointments and Waiting Time
Green Team: 215-823-5800 ext. 4280
Gold Team: 215-823-5800 ext. 4022
Red Team: 215-823-5800 ext. 6353
Blue Team: 215-823-5800 ext. 4189
Geriatric: 215-823-5800 ext. 5212
Mental Health: 215-823-5800 ext. 4060
Orange Team: 215-823-5800 ext. 4501
Women's Health Pearl: 215-823-5800 ext. 4496
Women's Health Diamond: 215-823-5800 ext. 4404
Our goal is to see you at your scheduled appointment time. That may not always be possible, but we try not to keep you waiting for more than 30 minutes. When coming for your appointment, please:
Be on time, and check in at your appointment site 30 minutes prior to your actual appointment time.
Bring with you all medications and over-the-counter drugs that you are currently using.
Call the correct number to your clinic if you have to cancel or if you will be late for your appointment.
Come earlier if you already know you need to have laboratory work or other medical tests done.
Follow any fasting or special instructions given to you prior to your laboratory test or special procedure.
Bring in results of your tests and examinations performed at non-VA locations.
Things to Bring With You:
- Any medical records, reports, labs, test results, etc. from another facility or from a non-VA provider.
- All bottles of medicines you take, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, food supplements and/or herbal remedies.
- Advance Directive if not on file or if it has been changed.
- A list of questions you may have for your provider.
- A list of medical problems to share with your provider.
- Your blood pressure or blood sugar readings, if you have them. Also bring the blood sugar and/or blood pressure machine you are using.
- Any health insurance information you have.
- 3900 Woodland Avenue
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.