Smoke Free VHA...Better starts today
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Effective 10/1/2019, the entire campus of the Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center (including the CLC, Snyder House, and CBOCs) will be smoke-free, in accordance with VA Directives 1085 and 1085.01. Smoking and vaping will be prohibited in all buildings and throughout the grounds. There will no longer be designated smoking areas on campus.
| Smoking Cessation Resources for Veterans
Other Health & Wellness Resources
- Stop Smoking Medications, including nicotine replacement therapies, bupropion, and varenicline are available by prescription. Speak to your PACT provider. Also available through the Stop
- Stop Smoking Class:
Fridays 10-11 a.m. 1st Floor. Mod A Conf Room (Rm 1B107).
No appt needed.
- Stop Smoking Clinic: (215) 222-7483 (leave Voice Mail Message)
- Specialized treatment through ARU and Snyder House
- 1-855-QUIT VET (784-8838),
Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., Toll-free telephone smoking quitline for Veterans.
- SmokefreeVET text service: Text VET to IQUIT (47848)
- Stress Management Class:
Mondays 9-10 a.m., 1st floor Mod A Conference (Rm 1B107).
No appt needed.
- Tai Chi with Marcus:
Mondays 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Drop in. 3rd floor Multipurpose Room. Contact (215) 823-5800, opt. 8, ext. 3756
- Gateway to Healthy Living:
Mondays 10 -11 a.m. 2nd floor room B221. Walk-ins welcome.
- Mindfulness-Based Coping Skills Class:
(215) 823-5800, opt. 8, ext 7508 Fridays 9-10 a.m. (4-week course).
- Intro to Yoga:
Tuesdays 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Contact (215) 823-5800, opt. 8, ext. 3756