Current Operating Status
As of Monday, July 6,
2020 12:18 PM EDT
If you have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, call us at 215-823-5800 (press 3) before visiting the medical center. For other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone or using VA virtual care options.
Check back frequently or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for information as conditions change.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 215-823-4133, select option 8 or
- Change Your Appointment: 215-823-5800 or
1-800-949-1001, then press 1
- Media Inquiries: 215-823-5916
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 215-823-5800 or
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-888-338-5525
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 215-823-4133, select option 8 or