Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VAMC
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, October 28, 2016 2:35 PM EDT
There is a potential for SEPTA buses, subways and trolleys go on strike at midnight on Monday, October 31. Leadership is planning and discussing for this possibility.
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment due to the strike, please call to cancel and reschedule your appointment by calling either the Audio-Care line at 1-888-338-5525 or the Call Center at 215-823-4014. Please let us know if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment during the SEPTA strike, so we can offer the appointment to another Veteran.
Veterans who arrive late for their appointments during the strike, due to increased traffic or difficulty getting to the medical center, will be seen by their provider.
We hope any strike will be short term, and appreciate your support and cooperation.
Additional information about SEPTA services, including travel tips, and information about which services are operating in the event of a strike, can be found at http://www.septa.org/service/interruption/2016-guide.html#guide
|Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center||Normal Hours||Fully operational|
|Joint Base McGuire Dix, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
|Gloucester County, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
|Victor J. Saracini Clinic, Horsham, Pennsylvania||Normal Hours|
|Camden, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 215-823-4133, select option 8 or
- Change Your Appointment: 215-823-5800 or
1-800-949-1001, then press 1
- Media Inquiries: 215-823-5916
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 215-823-5800 or
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-888-338-5525
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 215-823-4133, select option 8 or